Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brown Pepper Fillet

おはよう!みんな で お元気 ですか?
Today I have come presenting one of my own secret recipes! A brown sauce black pepper Fillet of fish! I call it Brown Pepper Fillet!
I fried the fillet before making the sauce, and after making the sauce i fried the fish fillet in it, infusing it with a grand taste (the sauce taste tangy and sweet, but its very thick and to be blunt has the same texture as Honey)
Well I guess for this I can tell you what I put in the sauce, It s mix of Sugar, H.P sauce(Malt, vinegar, Tomato sauce tamarind, salt), Soy sauce, and a little starch to add to the viscosity and of course pepper.
The fish fillet was also marinated with salt pepper and turmeric.

Thats all for today, will update on what I am gonna make for my Christmas party on the 26th.

じゃ また!

No comments:

Post a Comment